Proper tack will develop in 25mins at normal humidity and it will stay open for 24hrs.
Directions for use :
- Make sure your work surface is clean.
- Use a soft brush to apply a thin, even coat of leafing size. Wash brush immediately after use.
- Allow size to set until tacky (Usually 30-60 minutes)
- Lift a sheet of leaf and lay it onto the sized surface.
- Use a soft brush to gently smooth out the leaf. Brush off any excess.
- For best results, use a leaf sealer or oil-based varnish to protect the leaf from tarnishing.