Brush Care & Tips
- Clean your brush as soon as you finish painting.
- Do not allow paint to dry on the brush.
- Do not leave brush (hairs or tip) submerged in water bowl, as hair gets bent.
- After rinsing thoroughly, reshape brush hairs using fingers.
- Keep brushes in horizontal position to dry.
Acrylic/ Water Colours: Wash gently with mild soap & lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly.
Oil Colours : Clean with turpentine or thinner. Wash gently with mild liquid soap & lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly.
Storage Care : While storing brushes in vertical containers. ensure brush tips/hairs are facing the top & handle is on the bottom, to protect brush tips from bending.